All the attendees must register in advance in order to participate in conference activities. Each registration enables publication of only one paper and participation of only one person.
|Early Bird Fee
Before May 20, 2024
after May 20, 2024
|Author (Student or Committee Member)
|presenter (Student or Committee Member)
|Listener (Student or Committee Member)
|Additional Page (Over 15 pages)
|Day Tour (Pending)
- Register as Listener
- Register as Presenter (for abstract, only oral presentation without publication)
- Register as Author (for full paper, both oral/poster presentation and publication)
You're simply required to fill out the Registration form for Listeners and send it to us via email before the registration deadline. We'll contact you after we review the form.
You need to submit the abstract of your paper to us before submission deadline. The conference committee will perform a brief review, and you'll be granted the chance to present your paper if it passes the review.
You need to submit your full paper to us before submission deadline,
which will enter the preliminary review and peer review system. And you'll
be informed of the review status of your paper by the notification date.
Then your paper will be published into the journal if accepted, plus you'll
be entitled to present your paper at the conference as well.
One regular registration can cover a paper within EIGHT Pages including all figures, tables, and references.
(Additional pages will be permitted at the cost of $30 per additional page)
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons,
the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.